[mod_python] reading form responses?

John Mudd mudd at vex.net
Sun Mar 28 20:18:45 EST 2004

No, just specify a response URI in the Form.  That URI will be invoked
when the form is submitted by the client.  For example, in the case of a
login Form, the script will validate the Login Id and Password values.
If the values pass then the login script can immediately redirect the
user to a URI that gives the user access to the application.

Right?

John