[mod_python] req.form keep_blank_values with mod_python.publisher

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Thu Mar 11 14:56:12 EST 2004

Hi All,

I'd like to use the mod_python.publisher when working with form posts.
I'm using req.form to access the form data.  Not all the form data is
getting passed back in the req.form object.  I suspect it's because the
auto-created util.FieldStorage object (req.form) is created without
setting the keep_blank_values parameter to a true value.

My two questions are:
Is this the reason I'm not getting all my form values?
If so, is there a way to turn on keep_blank_values in the default
req.form object without having to modify mod_python source code?

I'm working on Debian/Python2.3/Apache1.3/mod_python2.7.10.  This is my
first mod_python project.

Many thanks in advance!

Eric.
--