[mod_python] server cleanup

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Wed Mar 10 20:49:02 EST 2004

er, i was asking WHY you can't get a server object w/out a request.

re: why does server.register_cleanup() need a request oject: there is
apache.log_error, which doesn't refer to a request.  why can't it use
this?

these would be really helpful for me to have.  should i look into
adding them to mod_python, or is there an implementation quirk that
makes it impossible?

take care, B