[mod_python] Storing functions in session ?

SAiello at Jentoo.com SAiello at Jentoo.com
Mon Mar 8 17:12:11 EST 2004

I went looking through the mod_python docs, I really didn't see anything that
screamed out to me that would perform what ya suggested.  Any pointers to
docs, or samples would be great if possible.

Only way I saw how to tell if my apache was threaded or forked was through the
apache.mpm_query(). Is that right ?

Thanks again for all your thoughts on this,
  Steven