[mod_python] ImportError: No module named mptest

Sharky at Code Zone sharky at codezone.ath.cx
Thu Jun 24 00:43:18 EDT 2004

1º where do you have your mptest.py? (directory)?
    /home/domain ???
    /home/webmail/python/  ?????

2º what is the url to your mptest?
    http://webmail.domain.com.ve/python   ????

I think that is only your httpd.conf config that its wrong. maybe
something like:
<VirtualHost 10.73.219.156>
   ServerName webmail.domain.com.ve
   ServerAlias www.domain.com.ve
   ServerAlias domain.com.ve
   DocumentRoot /home/domain
   ErrorLog /var/log/apache/webmail.domain.com.ve-error_log
   CustomLog /var/log/apache/webmail.domain.com.ve-access_log combined
</VirtualHost>

<Directory /home/domain/python/>
AddHandler python-program .py
PythonHandler mptest
PythonDebug On
</Directory>

And your mptest.py must be in: /home/domain/python/

Un saludo
Sharky @ PTNet