[mod_python] OSX 10.3 and Apache 1.3 Bus Error(10) [future of mp on ap.1.3?]

Antonio Rodriguez Antonio at Memora.com
Tue Jun 22 19:25:23 EDT 2004

Justin,

Good idea. I'd be happy to start a wiki on mod_python/OSX integration,
or if a wiki already exists, to start a wiki page. If someone knows of
an appropriate wiki, please just let me know where to start posting. If
I don't hear from anyone, I'm happy to start it/ host it.

> I haven't tried using this new python to build mod_python 2.7 against
> apache 1.3 from panther because I'd rather use apache2.  I'd rather
> run it out of daemontools anyway.

I take it in the end you got it to work? Only on apache2? Also, am I to
assume that mod_python 3 is all that anyone cares about? That is, is
mod_python  like subversion, another reason for all of us to go to
apache2?

AR