No subject

Fri Jan 9 22:02:18 EST 2004

LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python276.dll
AddModule mod_python.c

ScriptAlias /python/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/python/"

<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/python">
    AddHandler python-program .py
    PythonHandler mptest
    PythonDebug on
</Directory>

mod_python is located in C:\Python21\Lib\mod_python.  The folder has been
stripped of version numbers to just mod_python.  The following files are found
in the mod_python folder:
__init__.py
apache.py
cgihandler.py
httpdapi.py
publisher.py
util.py
zhandler.py

When I try to start the Apache service, I get the error
"Could not start the Apache service on Local Computer.  The service did not
return an error.  This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service
error"
If I comment out the mod_python directives, it runs just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and it will give the bruises on my head a
chance to heal ;-)

TIA,

Mark