[mod_python] Newbie needs help with forms

Jim binarybrain at phreaker.net
Sun Feb 15 03:44:49 EST 2004

Thanks to those of you that helped me out. I did get an answer and I
wanted to post it to the list because I don't think the documentation
explains this well.

In my case instead of using util.FieldStorage(req).keys() using the
following worked...

for i in req.form.keys():
        html_page.append(req.form[i])