[mod_python] Error: Could not import mod_python.apache

Michael S. Fischer michael at dynamine.net
Mon Feb 9 08:57:30 EST 2004

Dietrich,

You probably didn't get a response because in your original post, you didn't
tell us the details of your system.  Now we know you're using OS X, but we
still don't know which version.

If you're using Panther (10.3), you don't need a separate Python
installation; the stock Python 2.3 that ships with it will suffice.  Check
the following post for additional information:

http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2003-December/014637.html

Best,

--Michael