[mod_python] Error: Could not import mod_python.apache

Dietrich Epp dietrich at zdome.net
Sat Feb 7 03:21:52 EST 2004

I've spent a while searching the list archives for a solution to the
problem:

make_obcallback: could not import mod_python.apache.

I'm running Apache 2.0 and mod_python from CVS.  Python is installed in
a funny place, /usr/local/python.  According to my research, I have to
do something to tell apache/mod_python Python's location.  Is that
correct?  How do I do this?  I've seen a decent number of messages on
this topic, but very few answers, and none that are definitive.

Since I'm doing the tutorial in the docs, I see no need to post my
httpd.conf sections here.