[mod_python] Beta Google groups vs. mailing list

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Sat Dec 4 12:09:00 EST 2004

I tried to a while ago, not sure what the problem is.

You may like Google Groups more but this is the official mailing list
for the project ...
As a relative newcomer to the list I would leave it up to the project
admins (and I'm not one) to decide how communication should work. Of
course if you want to have discussions in the Google Group thats up to
you :-)

David