[mod_python] cg-bin files execution

Jorey Bump list at joreybump.com
Fri Dec 3 09:39:46 EST 2004

John wrote:

> Well the good script gave me a syntax error.
> Where is the fault?

I think you may not have followed my example *exactly*. Apart from
directives in httpd.conf than those found in the Directory container
example I gave. Also, don't use mptest.py, but create test.py as
instructed and use that. Then, just to be safe, restart apache to get a
fresh interpreter (normally unnecessary, but you might as well start
with a clean slate).

Don't be discouraged, your mod_python is working fine and doing exactly
what you tell it to do. Now, tell it to do something else!  ;)