[mod_python] Introducing AnalyzeThat!

4mix amix at amix.dk
Wed Aug 18 18:15:12 EDT 2004

Hello

To test out my applications I use unit-testing. In my opinion, that's
the best way to test out a system.
With unit-tests you don't need to look through logs to find out an
error - - it simply tells you where the problem is.

I simply use this class to get some information about objects.

4mix (http://amix.dk)
What we do in life echoes in eternity