[mod_python] mod_python Live examples

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Fri Aug 13 16:39:13 EDT 2004

Actually I can tell you that once instance is a client of mine that is a
leader in the IT industry, I don't know if they want me to say who it is.
Another is a project I helped develop for the US Air Force.  In both of
these instances I used PSE (http://nick.borko.org/pse).  The first case uses
PostgreSQL, the second used Oracle (and linux, apache, and mod_python, natch).

Nick