[mod_python] Apache restart and Internal Server Error

Patrick Percot ppercot at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 10:18:53 EDT 2004

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:14:58 -0500, vomjom at vomjom.org (Jonathan Hseu) wrote

> Whenever I restart apache (using /etc/init.d/apache2 restart on debian,
> which is equivalent to 'apachectl restart' or sending a SIGHUP to
> apache2), and then try to access a mod_python page, I get an Internal
> Server Error.  Does anyone else get this?  Someone encountered this same
> bug back in January, but it doesn't seem to have been fixed yet...

No.   But I don't  use the  Debian packages.   I recompiled  both Apache
(2.0.49), Python (2.3.3) and mod_python (3.1.3).

I didn't notice any problems when  I used Apache 1.3 Debian package with
mod_python.

Did you search in Debian mailing list archives for this problem ?

[..Zappé 19 lignes et 586 caractères..]

À+
PP
--
Groupe Morbihannais d'Utilisateurs de Logiciels Libres http://www.tuxbihan.org
Identifiant Jabber: pp at amessage.de
GPG fingerprint = 1A4F E154 3D2C A20E E4CA  A543 7951 C5C2 E44A A0B5

Patrick Percot.