[mod_python] Status of Mac OS X / Apache 1.3 / mod_python 2.7.10.

Justin Ryan jryan at qutang.net
Wed Aug 4 16:26:12 EDT 2004

Be careful when playing with the file/directory/link/whateva that is
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.Framework.  I ran into some wierdness
trying to change this into a symlink and move it around (i.e. change it
back and forth from pointing to Apple's python and my own).

Also, take care when using the 'python' command after installing your
own framework build.  It's kind of a pain to get a framework build to
stick python, pythonw, etc.. in /usr/bin - all of my stuff was in
/usr/local/bin, even though I passed --prefix=/usr to the configure
script.

Sure would be rad if there were a doc outlining how exactly apple
builds python for inclusion into OSX. ;)

Cheers,

-=JR