[mod_python] Strange errors...

Jonathan Hseu vomjom at vomjom.org
Tue Aug 3 11:38:12 EDT 2004

Okay, most of the time my page works fine... I use psp content embedded
within other psp pages, just like in the example on the web page.

Maybe around 5% of the time, though, I get a weird "error".. but when I
reload the page, it's fixed.  Both times, the page should have generated
the same way (because nothing has changed).
In Firefox 0.9.1, it just shows a "0" on the screen, and that's it.

In Firefox 0.8, it showed something like:
0HTTP1.1...<insert random apache HTTP headers here>
<some generated html code _from a particular psp.PSP call_>
<insert random number here, e.g. 213>
<some generated html code _from a particular psp.PSP call_>
<insert random number here>

etc...

Anyone else get this problem? (is it Firefox?  I haven't tried IE yet)

Jonathan Hseu