[mod_python] servlet

Manera, Villiam vmanera at manord.com
Mon Aug 2 11:40:18 EDT 2004

>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:50:16 -0400
>From: Daniel Popowich <dpopowich at comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: [mod_python] servlet
..
> firt af all some little problem:
> 1) If I leave in httpd.conf "ServerName localew.manord.com" when I start
the
> tutorial an alert tell me that:localew.manord.com can't be found, with
this
> statement comment all work fine

Does this address resolve via DNS otherwise?

I added localew.manord.com in the dns and now it work
properly<-----------------

> Forbidden You don't have permission to access /tutorial/ on this server

Does the apache process have access to this physical directory?

Sorry I forgot to add allow from ... in the apache directive now it work
<--------

Actually, I just thought of a problem.  Servlet instances span
requests, so when you set self.use_session = True in your prep()
method, then it will be True for the next request, as well.  You
probably want this:
     def prep(self):
     	 self.use_session = False
         HTMLPage.prep(self)
         self.session = adatta_ha.sessione(self.req,....)
         self.use_session=True

Make sense?

Daniel

Yes!! thank you very very much