[mod_python] Bug in Windows installation

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Mon Apr 26 09:45:21 EST 2004

Hi

Thanks for posting this, I created the Windows installer script and one
of my colleagues noticed this too, so we prepared a modified version.
I have attached the modified win32_postinstall.py script ; and I have a
rebuilt installer at
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/files/mod_python-3.1.3-1.win32-py2.3.exe
This also contains a fix for the attachment filetype problem.
Please test and let me know if this fixes your problem

David

PS Grisha, is there time now to start getting this stuff into CVS, as it
would be better management-wise? :-)