[mod_python] How do I serve up .html files?

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Sep 1 16:16:16 EST 2003

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy writes:
 > P.S. Glad to see you using mod_python!

Me too!  It's a lot faster than a CGI, which was interfering with the
experience.  http://pubsoft.org/ is entirely run by a python program.
I'm going to rewrite my blogging program so that it's dynamic as
well.  Right now it writes static pages (index, archive, and rss).

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Free markets express in the
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | practical world our belief