[mod_python] Making mod_python respond to ALMOST every request

Oliver Nelson flxkid at techemail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:16:02 EST 2003

I'd like to have mod_python respond to every request that is below a certain "directory".

IOW I might do a GET on:
localhost/mysys/test/my.gif
localhost/mysys/yada/ibm.com

and a python handler would be called for both of these situations.  In fact, I'd like the handler (or handlers) to be called for all verbs (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE).  But URI's that aren't below /mysys wouldn't call the handler.

Also note /mysys/test/my.gif doesn't exist, it should be retrieve and returned on the fly by Python.

Is this possible with mod_python?

OLIVER