[mod_python] Form-based authentication using mod_puthon / Apache

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Mon Nov 24 11:15:14 EST 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 10:25, David Fraser wrote:
> Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:

> The questions is, what do you mean by being in another site?
> Someone can easily be in multiple sites at once.
> Maybe what you want is a timeout so if someone hasn't used their
> session for 10 minutes they have to log in again
>
> David

What must be avoided is that one does get back to the secure session
by hitting the "back" button.
I will also put timeout controls, but only them will  be far from the
ideal situation.

BTW, I forgot to mention, I have to use apache 2.7.8 in apache 1.3, so
I have no resource to mod_python session facilities.

Regards,

	JS
	-><-