[mod_python] open a simple file

Gustavo Córdova Avila gustavo.cordova at q-voz.com
Thu Nov 6 18:05:58 EST 2003

elvelind grandin wrote:

> New to python and newer to mod_python so sorry if this is a newbie
> question.
> I'm have a where simple handler just for test that should open a html
> file and writing it out.
> The problem is that it cant found the file. iv tried with test.html
> and the absolute path and none work. is there something I'm missing?

Well, if you include the source to your module, maybe we might have a
bit more information to help you with.

Please add a "PythonDebug On" directive in httpd.conf and include all
error messages in your next email.

Just a note: I'm not cranky, it's just that we can't help you without
more info.

-gustavo