[mod_python] Threads...

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Tue May 13 16:47:38 EST 2003

As I later discovered:)
I guess the mod_ssl maintainer should mention this fact (for clueless
users like me) on the mod_ssl page. [Mistakingly] believing otherwise,
that was my main reason for not migrating to apache2. But all is well
which ends well, and all threads errors previously mentionned are
definitely confined to mod_python2.7

Thanks Paul and Grisha for helpful tips.
Sorry for the noise, though.
Vio