[mod_python] Dynamic virtualhost configuration

VanL vlindberg at verio.net
Fri Mar 21 18:18:06 EST 2003

Hello,

mod_vhost_alias would work for some of the accounts, but not others.
The essential problem is that certain services (like php execution, or
ssi execution) are defined on a per-vhost basis.  From reading the
documentation and a little experimentation, I'm not sure how to enable
these services in some contexts, and not in others.  Note that I'm
mostly talking about module-based services, not simple cgi executiona
ability.  Thus VirtualScriptAlias wouldn't cut it, to my knowledge.

VanL