[mod_python] has anyone successfully built mod_python3.03 on OpenBSD?

David Higgs drh9296 at ritvax.rit.edu
Thu Mar 20 18:29:21 EST 2003

I haven't got around to getting mod_python working on my setup yet, but
here's a heads-up...

There's a good chance that OpenBSD3.2's apache2 is chrooted to
/var/www/, just like the default apache1.x.  You'll have to have a
separate python install within /var/www/ or disable the chroot.

Can you paste the specific problems you're getting?  Maybe someone can
help you out.

--david