[mod_python] Disabling restricted execution mode?

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Jun 27 00:48:00 EST 2003

Appearance of restricted mode is a bug - mod_python doesn't use restricted
mode, but it appears this way because the way Python knows that we're
running in restricted mode is by comparing frame pointers (iirc), and they
happen to be different sometimes (but I don't remember now exactly why).

I think if you upgrade to a newer version of Python it will go away.

Grisha