[mod_python] need working fix for 'import site' aka 'ImportError'aka'make_obcallback' error

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Tue Jun 10 09:04:12 EST 2003

mod_python at mikebell.org wrote:

>On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 05:30:45PM -0400, kevin douglas wrote:
>

>>does anyone who actually has apache2/mod_python3 working even read this
>>list?
>>

>Yup, works just fine for me, never had such a problem, with worker or
>prefork.

Works fine for me too.
When I had problems with import site in apache1.3/mod_python2, what I
did was go and patch the mod_python source code to dump traces of
variables at various points ... that helped me clean up exactly how it
worked... to start off, I hardcoded a PythonPath inside mod_python
because I couldn't work out why it didn't seem to work. Maybe you could
try a similar approach?

David