[mod_python] python print

tpc at csua.berkeley.edu tpc at csua.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 9 12:25:02 EST 2003

Dear Mr. Russell, thank you I forgot about '+=', which did the trick.
The KeyError is generated when mod python encounters the space when I
submit multiple sequences of numbers, which is why I had the 'for
argument in numbers' which in command line mode delimits arguments but as
a POST seems to break the code.  I could always put a value in dict1
where: