[mod_python] problem creating an instance and debugging

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 20:28:35 EST 2003

Putting sys.stderr.flush() into my xmlrpc.py doesn't
cause anything to get written to the apache log file.
I've even tried sys.stderr.write("stuff") and it
doesn't seem to appear anywhere (console nor apache
logs). Is there no way to track what's going on in the
code running on the server side in mod_python?

Thanks,
Daniel

http://www.modpython.org/FAQ/faqw.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp