[mod_python] Trouble with scripts giving 404

Frank Fejes frank at fejes.net
Wed Feb 26 11:25:32 EST 2003

It's not as consistent now that I've provided a SetHandler for the entire
directory structure AND an AddHandler for .py...for example it has not
happened today yet.  When it does start, though, it seems to give the 404
error 40-50% of the time.  Restarting apache does NOT provide relief for
any amount of time...I've stopped/started apache and had the error show up
after 2-3 hits.

I can lower the number of processes and will get ktruss (this is a NetBSD
system) output if I see the problem occur again.  Thanks.

--frank