[mod_python] Trouble with scripts giving 404

Jack Diederich jack_diederich at email.com
Tue Feb 25 23:15:38 EST 2003

>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Frank S. Fejes III" <frank at fejes.net>
>Subject: Re: [mod_python] Trouble with scripts giving 404

Is the frequency of 404s pretty steady or very random and
just averaging out to 1/8?
Does the frequency of 404s change when you change the
number of apache processes?

You could also try setting the number of processes low
and running strace on each, saving the output.  Then
post the diff of the bad vs good hits to the list.

I can't say I know what is wrong, but hopefully we can
narrow it down with more info.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife