[mod_python] 3.1.2b & worker MPM

Dan W. dwmp at opti.cgi.net
Wed Dec 3 17:54:28 EST 2003

I'm running into a weird problem with 3.1.2b and Apache 2.0.47 compiled
under the worker MPM.  I have two Apache processes, each with 25
threads.  I have a very simple PSP page which imports a simple .py module
and prints out a value.  The problem is that the page is only served part
of the time.  When it is served, it is correct (no tracebacks), but if I do
a browser reload a couple times it will eventually serve a blank page.  I
can immediately do a browser reload a few more times and get a few more
blank pages.  Then if I wait a few seconds and do a browser reload again
then it will serve up the proper page.

I'm not quite sure how to verify it, but it appears as though one process
is having a problem with mod_python while the other process is functioning
properly.  Any suggestions on how I could verify this or other ideas?

I wasn't able to find anything in the documentation on MPM compatibility.

Thanks!

-Dan