[mod_python] Child shutdowns?

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Aug 29 20:26:00 EST 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 19:06, Greg Stein wrote:
>
> > If you want to be a Real Man, then you can use _apache.mpm_query to verify
> > that you're running single-threaded :-)
>
> Ooh, ooh, the "hidden goodies"!  So far I've only dug into the
> documented API ('course I could be missing this one).

It's documented, but it's a mod_python 3.1 thing. It's actually
apache.mpm_query:

http://www.modpython.org/live/mod_python-3.1.0a/doc-html/pyapi-apmeth.html

BTW, if you're not going to be using sessions or PSP (which are new), you
might as well use 3.1.0a - the stuff carried over from 3.0.3 is probably
stabler and faster, and it fixes some things that wouldn't work at all in
Python 2.3, e.g. get rid of stupid ancient things like

if str(type(object)) == "<type 'class'>"

Grisha