[mod_python] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.1.0 Alpha

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Fri Aug 29 03:43:00 EST 2003

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 09:30:36PM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:
>
> >  > pleased to announce the 3.1.0 ALPHA release mod_python.
> >
> > Hrm.  When is there going to be an i386 release?

There wasn't a smiley here, so just to be sure: it's an alpha quality
release, not an Alpha architecture binary or something like that.

(knowing Russell's been around the industry for a _long_ time, I gotta
 believe he knew that, but that missing smiley... :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/