[mod_python] How do I serve up .html files?

StianSøiland stian at soiland.no
Wed Aug 27 20:18:45 EST 2003

On 2003-08-27 02:16:12, Kirk Bailey wrote:

> As for you rather personal question about my personal behavior last night,
> not that it is any of your business, the answer is: NOTHING. I'm stone cold
> sober, and was last night. Your assumption was and is dead wrong.

As my original email was sent to you in private, not to the list, it was
ment as a funny remark person-to-person.

If you don't like getting personal emails, I'm sorry. I don't know you
for real and don't know for sure how you're going to interpet a stupid
try for a 'funny' comment. This is one of the problems communicating
electronically. I meant you no harm.

> Your behavior in this matter is rather unprofessional sir, and uncharitible
> to those around us of lesser technical skill- and disrespectful to those
> more nearly your peer. This cannot but hamper your ongoing career in
> Information Technology.

I can't see the relevance of a personal side-comment to my
not-so-very-fast career in Information Technology =)

--
Stian Søiland               Work toward win-win situation. Win-lose
Trondheim, Norway           is where you win and the other lose.