[mod_python] Setting content location

Robert Leftwich robert at leftwich.info
Thu Apr 17 12:02:10 EST 2003

At 11:33 AM 17/04/2003, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

>First, make sure that you're setting headers prior to the first byte of
>output written, because otherwise the headers have gone out already and
>setting them is meaningless.

The only other request related thing I do in the code is a req.read().

>If that doesn't help it, please provide more info about your environment.
>Note that mod_python 3.0.1 (and all prior versions) had a bug that would
>not send headers correctly if you were using a DirectoryIndex directive
>pointing to a mod_python handled location.

I'm using Apache 2.0.45, mod_python 3.0.3 and python 2.2 2 on W2000 sp2
with the following in my httpd.conf file

<Directory "E:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/test">
   AddHandler python-program .py
   PythonHandler mptest
   PythonDebug On
</Directory>