[mod_python] Upgrade problem

Jeff Davis list-mod_python at empires.org
Sat Sep 14 16:33:13 EST 2002

What OS, old mod_python version, new mod_python version, and apache version do
you have?

How did you install the new version? Is it possible that it didn't properly
install the mod_python lib? If you were installing from a package, is it
possible that it wasn't built correctly?

What URL were you using to access your page? What are the contents fo your
file?

Please provide the most simple example you can that still reproduces the
problem.

It seems like it might be a problem related to the mod_python library and the
URL. Perhaps mod_python was updated and the mod_python library wasn't?
Perhaps the new mod_python library doesn't work correcty?

Regards,
	Jeff