[mod_python] python-dev list

vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 13 23:22:05 EST 2002

* Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy <grisha at modpython.org> [020913 22:55]:

> Yes, we just haven't figured out how to move the mod_python at modpython.org
> list - ideally, we will migrate the archives and subscribtions (or at
> least archives) to the new list, but since apache mailing lists are not
> mailman its a bit tricky.

I agree with Jack. Let's try to keep confusion to a minimum, and keep
everything in one place. I never touched a list server from a manager's seat,
but out of curiosity, what mailing server is apache using ? Sounds to ignorant
me as just some text massaging operation, nothing a python script can't handle.
(but on the other hand, ignorance is bliss).
If mod_python is now part of apache, I don't see a point in maintaining
modpython.org anymore except, perhaps, to redirect lost users to the new home.

Cheers,
Vio