[mod_python] Mod_python and Sub-Interpreter segregation

Brian Hawthorne brianh at exelixis.com
Fri Sep 13 14:28:37 EST 2002

unfortunately, there is no way to share global data among multiple
apache child processes without using an external database of some sort.
this is true regardless of how many interpreters you have in each child
proc.  i anticipate that the multithreaded server model available in
apache2 will address this issue, though i haven't gotten my hands dirty
yet trying to set up modpy3 alpha with apache2.

brian hawthorne
-bioinformatics,
Exelixis, Inc.