[mod_python] Trouble getting mod_python BETA3 running with Apache 2 under linux (RedHat 7.2)

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Thu Sep 5 17:40:42 EST 2002

Actually I figured it out - Its a problem with RedHat's insistence
that python be python1.5 so the python2.2 executable is named
python2. I renamed stuff and changed my path to put the python2
directory first and it now works...  FWIW - the only docs I found in
the tar file were .tex files. Maybe there's another file I'm supposed
to download?

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey