[mod_python] Web Hosts that support mod_python?

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Oct 25 16:37:34 EST 2002

I've seen this question asked here a few times, and wondered why we (my
company) doesn't do this.  So I talked it over, and I'll be able to add
mod_python support when requested to an account.  I don't think it will
be advertised on our site, but email me and I can get it setup.  We
already have MySQL available, and I could install albatross as well
since I use it often.

The details:

        www.pulsetechnologies.net (which is a division of the company I
work for, www.mediapulse.com)

	  Contact me (Michael Neel) at neel at mediapulse.com) before
getting an account so that I can make sure you go on a mod_python ready
box.  I'll also be the contact for conf file changes and setup for you.

	Any questions, just email me - I don't want to take up post on
the list with spam even if it is for my company =D.

Mike

--
Michael C. Neel
Director of Software Development