[mod_python] mod_python.publisher and PythonHandler

Jason Morgan jwm-mod_python at sentinelchicken.net
Tue May 14 22:13:13 EST 2002

Hello:

Ok, please excuse my ignorance, but I'm trying to move three sites over to mod_python from php and I'm having some trouble figuring
what is the 'proper' way to proceed. I have mod_python installed and working, however, I'm not familiar with the handler concept
(yes, I RTFM) and am trying to decide what to do with it. Should I have handler dealing with everything in my dirs, while passing
off content generation to methods within personal modules? What is the role of mod_python.publisher. I would appreciate any help I
can get - URLs are welcome. I've done the google searches, though, and haven't come across anytrhing about how people actually
structure their sites. I dont' just want to hack something together - as I plan to leave most site maintenance to a new employee
:-).

Thanks,

JWM