[mod_python] Subclassing Request

Steven Lott s_lott at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 04:58:04 EST 2002

I'd like to use a subclass of Request that includes creating a
FieldStorage instance automatically when the Request is created.

Can this be done by subclassing Request, subclassing CallBack to
use the new subclass of Request and then providing a new init()
function in my file?

If not, how do you suggest I create my own subclass of Request?

Also, unrelated, is it possible to add an items() method to tableobject.c?

=====
--
S. Lott, CCP :-{)
S_LOTT at YAHOO.COM

Macintosh user: drinking upstream from the herd.