[mod_python] server (internal) redirect

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Jun 21 10:41:26 EST 2002

I don't think this is possible with Apache 1.3. The content from
mod_python does not get later processed by mod_ssi, it goes directly to
the client.

I believe Apache 2.0 implements SSI as a filter, and you could do
something like this. But I don't think mod_python 3.0 will be released
before August.

In any event - you might want to rethink your strategy. Including a file
is very easily done in Python, I'm not sure why you would to delegate that
to mod_ssi.

Grisha