[mod_python] Chewing cookies

matt matt at proweb.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 11:45:56 EST 2002

Hi, presumably you wanted it to go to the list to so I've included your mail
below in full too

Rather than work out the answres to your questions directly I think it might
be better for you to go read the theory and practice of cookies

The official spec
http://wp.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html
(which is curiously marked as "Preliminary Specification - Use with
caution")
or
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/jsguide4/cookies.htm

working with cookies :
http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/

settign the expiry to a past date will delete them