[mod_python] mod_python 3.0.1: error after make install

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Tue Dec 17 10:08:57 EST 2002

You can replace the libtool apache comes with by running ./buildconf just
before running apache's ./configure. Among other things, ./buildconf takes
the libtool on the system and incorporates it into apache. I think what's
happening is 2.0.43 in particular came bundled with an outdated libtool by
mistake.

Grisha