[mod_python] mod_python 3.0.1: error after make install

baz listmail at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 14 00:09:57 EST 2002

thanks for the input, but..

did try without the without-threads before,
but had the same problem.

using this rpm version of libtool
libtool-libs-1.4.2-7
libtool-1.4.2-7

tried buildconf for apache, didn't change the problem at all

my questions are: is there such a thing as a libpython.so for python 2.2
? if so, how would i normally produce this file ?

really hoped i could've made some progress on this issue, really want to
move on to actually programming something .. ;)

grtz,
baz.