[mod_python] mod_python for Apache 2? (Cross-posted to mod_python & Apache users lists)

Robert Lilly rclilly at lvcm.com
Wed Aug 21 10:44:13 EST 2002

Is there a mod_python.dll for Apache 2? Is it possible to run mod_python
with Apache 2 under Windows 2000? If so, how do I do it.

Currently I've tried adding:

LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.dll

and

<Directory "E:/My Documents/RCL Enterprises/Web/htdocs/python">
   AddHandler python-program .py
   PythonHandler mptest
   PythonDebug on
</Directory>

to my httpd.conf file, but I get the following error:

Cannot load D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_python.dll
into server: The specified module could not be found. I put the latest
mod_python.dll I could find into my modules folder.

TIA,

Robert

---