[Fwd: [mod_python] Messages not getting through to list server?]

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Aug 16 08:46:08 EST 2002

My appologies - the list indeed seemed to have had a problem. I'm getting
increasingly more dissatisfied with mailman - it has this "feature" where
messages to domains whose MX's cannot be looked up (probably because the
domain is no longer registered or DNS is down) clog up the entire list.

I've upgraded to 2.0.12 version of mailman, of this doesn't make it
better, I will look for other software.

Thanks to all who made offers to host - so far hosting is not a problem.
I'm not very keen on having the list at Sourceforge - I'd rather have more
control over it, also I don't know how long Sourceforge will be around -
these days nothing is certain. So far only CVS is hosted there.

Grisha